12.06.2015

Blog-returning time &Yoga-challenge

 Not long ago I've been looking at my blogs statistics (rus-language and eng-language blogs April Swallow) and then I found out that both of them are roughly similar, so I decided it would be better to continue writing in both blogs. 



Well, todays theme is my May Yoga-challenge.I think everybody knows that day by day fitness yoga gains popularity therefore I've decided to try myself at this. Of course when you start doing some new kind of sport you'd better to go to yoga-classes where teacher would help you to do asana correctly. After a few classes you can start doing yoga by yourself.
As for me, I found two yoga classes - hour and a half and hour-half morning complexes.





Also before starting doing yoga you will need to buy some sport equipment: yoga mat (you should pay attention at thickness of the mat), leggins (or shorts) and sports bra (T-shirt or tank top).
Inspirate with April Swalloow Yoga Wishlists:







(All clothes my H&M)
So now you can enjoy your yoga-classes,
Good luck! ;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий