13.06.2015

Too much chocolate? Ha-ha, never! Chocolate,chocolate,chocolate..mmm

Do you like weheartit.com? As for me, I do, most of all I like food photos, especially tasty desserts photos. M-m-m ;) However not long ago I suddenly got an idea "What if I would cook my own desserts then photograph them and make my own pictures?" So I've decided to make my first chocolate cake (XoXo, most people like chocolate, don't they?;)). I found an amazing choco-cake by Anna Kurzaeva on eda.ru. It looks and tastes like brownie but it is containing no nuts.
Well, lets cook it together right now!

Ingredients 

Butter
200 g
Brown sugar
100 g
Dark chocolate
200 g
Cocoa powder
50 g
Мilk
160 ml
Wheat flour
170 g
Eggs
Baking powder
¼ teaspoon
Salt
pinch



Instruction

  1. 1.  Preheat oven to 180°. Spread a thin layear of butter and wheat flour on the baking dish.
  2. 2.  Melt dark chocolate (100g) and butter (150g) on a "steam bath". Add sugar, cocoa powder and milk. Remove from the heat and mix it till it would form homogeneous mass. Then cool it for 5 min.
  3. 3. Add 3 eggs, sifted flour (wheat flour + salt + baking flour).
  4. 4.  Put the dough in baking dish and bake it for 40 min.
  5. 5.  To make a ganache melt dark chocolate (100g) on a "steam bath".Remove from the heat and add malaxated butter then mix it together. Cool ready cake and cover it with ganache. 
  6. P.S.: I reccomend to serve it with ice-cream and berries ;)
  7. Bon appetit!;)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий